Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pregnancy Chronicle: Introduction

Let me begin by saying that I sincerely do not want to become one of those bloggers that loses sight of my purpose in the throes of pregnancy.

However, it's a life changing event!!!!!!!

Therefore, in holding to those two ideals, there are things happening that are a part of pregnancy. My whole purpose of this blog is to share spiritual insights, typically learned the hard way. Pregnancy presents new challenges to my faith and walk, and God is so faithfully teaching me new things through this experience. There are specific things that we are believing to happen throughout this pregnancy, and amazing miracles have already occurred. So I'll keep the pregnancy talk to a minimum, with the exception of this blog series!

Coming up next: Conception

No comments:

Post a Comment