Saturday, April 7, 2012

Untitled

As I write this, I'm acutely aware that it may not get posted...that perhaps I'm not quite there. I don't even really know what to say...

It's 7:57 on April 7, the night before Easter. Hallelujah for the risen Lord!!!!!

Oh my goodness I just want to hide from people. It seems that every relationship, every conversation, every person that I know is somehow problematic to me. Not in an overt way even, just....ugh. I talked a short while ago having to run, and the translation I was given at the time was that I was entering a time of spiritual maturity.

Translation: rough season.

While I would absolutely love to run headlong into what God is leading me to do, be, whatever, the problem I find right now is that I am staring at a maze...I have no idea where to go. So I'm stopped, completely baffled at what is real, what is truth, what I can believe in. As far as other people go, anyways. I always know that my trust, my faith, my hope are in God. It's about the only thing I know at this point. And I'm frustrated and irritated and I have a million things still to do...

But I just needed to get that out...

No comments:

Post a Comment