Friday, February 17, 2012

Something Unusual

This may be a mess...

I feel overwhelmed, crazy, sad, stressed, and confused about why I am feeling all these things.My life is, admittedly, pretty insane right now. Things are changing rapidly, and I'm starting to feel as if I cannot keep up.

I got a new job, so I turned in my notice at my current one yesterday. The new one is definitely one of those things that is above my own natural abilities, but I am confident that God provided this opportunity, so I am stepping out in faith, even though I have a million insecurities about what is coming.

Part of what is coming from that is time...I don't have enough, and it's starting to get me. I'm feeling the stress and the crunch. Added to that is this book review that I need to write by Sunday night...on the subject of hell. Yes, I said hell, as in the metaphorical place described in the Bible. I am getting hit with some pretty intense spiritual warfare, and have been since I began reading the book. A weird, depressed, sad, mood that is extremely dysfunctional, and trying. I just want to lay my head down and cry.

So just pray for me....I need all of God, as always, but this time I'm specifically asking others to intercede for me. That's all, have a blessed weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment