Sunday, January 22, 2012

Answers: Part Three

Though you feel I'm far away, I am closer than your breath. I am with you...more than you know...

Click the play button:




I've probably posted this before, but perhaps I needed a reminder. Strange thing...apparently venturing out of my house for extended period of time produces incredible revelations of God. I'm going to make this quick, because I'm still running it all around, and not really on the ball...but I need to say that I'm off.

I have a pride issue...and a self-control issue...and a trust issue.

And I'm exhausted and probably not thinking very clearly.

Had a wonderful weekend with some amazing people though...and that is what makes life great. So apparently I can keep going...whew, thanks God! I put this in the answers category like a few recent posts, and I'm not even sure what the answers are, but I'm sure that they're there. Just waiting to be unleashed, and I'm ok with that, and as much as I love knowing exactly what's going on, I have learned that just letting go, and letting God do what works, is the ONLY course of action. I'm a terrible driver AND navigator...and I've definitely tried to do both.

ME: Oh yeah, why don't we take this road right here, it looks kinda interesting.
HIM: No, not a good idea.
ME: But please, it looks so fun and intriguing.
HIM: I wouldn't.
ME: *turning the wheel*
HIM: *shakes head*

What is wrong with me? How stupid can I possibly be? I know things work best HIS way...I have no clue what I'm doing, but just trying to follow Him in any way I can. So I'm going to close my eyes, and enjoy the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment