Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Love

Today has been the most wonderfully lovely day! I'm pretty sure that Tuesdays are going to be my favorite day of the week, hands down.

It all began this morning at 9am, as I ventured to church to join a few women for prayer. Wow, what an anointing!!!!! There were 5 of us, and for an hour, we just prayed our hearts out, listened to worship music, cried, and let God pour His Spirit out on us!!!! Just whoa....the personal requests, the intercession, the prayer for our church family....where two or more come together in His name.

As if I'm not high enough on that, we immediately went into our women's small group about David, and seeking a heart like his, led by the infinitely wonderful Rhonda Felts. David is one of my favorites, and I am absolutely excited to venture through this Beth Moore study, and embrace what it means to be raised up by God, to be appointed for a particular calling, to have a heart like GOD!!!!

Work was pretty uneventful, but my little 2 year olds are sweet and awesome, and I love getting to spend some time with them. I actually like floating, and not having a particular class, cause I get to spend time with ALL the kids at some point!!! They are all beautiful little creations, and I am so fortunate to be a part of their lives!

Evening commenced with my own small group on Royalty, and all I can say, is that I fervently pray that God uses this message, and this curriculum, and this experience to break the bonds that are holding on to these women that I absolutely cherish as beautiful daughters of God.

I am who I am, and based on yesterday's post, I just have to say this: I am reminded that it doesn't matter. I am reminded that any man that belongs to God is going to chase and pursue me without my thinking about it for more than a minute. Until that time, I am perfectly happy relentlessly pursuing God's calling in my own life, with the amazing people I get to do life with, and the amazing women that surround me in my endeavor. Be that as intimidating as it may be, I am not concerned...because, in all humility, I'm awesome because my dad is the King of the Universe...

OWN IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment